Monday, March 27, 2017

That's unusual...


An old boy driving a golf cart came by while Izzy and I were walking this evening - he started pointing when he was about 100 yards away.  Not sure why he was pointing, since there was no one in the golf cart with him.  When he got up to us, he said, "That's unusual."

I replied, "You mean this cat being so smart and pretty?"

"No, walking on a leash."

"It's not unusual for her - she does it everyday."  ;-)

We were out right at sunset.  I thought it might be a dramatic photo, because of the clouds...


The cloud layer wasn't solid overhead, mostly just off to the west.  High enough that some light was getting underneath, but not what I had hoped for.  Izzy and I walked another block over, for a slight change of view...


That's OK; the wind had come up a bit and it was pleasantly cool for our walk.  I was hoping there'd be someone with a dog, so they could see this...


Yep, walked right by that hydrant without peeing on it.  Because cats are cool like that.  ;-)


No comments: