Sunday, June 30, 2019

The Art of Relaxation...


Me?  No, I have been plugging away with the walking, bicycle riding, and exercising.  And certainly not Joan - she always has a project she's working on.

This is about the furriest member of the family... Rufus the house lion.

This morning, I was modeling the latest in fashion: the feline scarf...


Notice the paws on me, front and back.  He is a snuggly boy.  In fact, as I'm writing this, he is laying on my arm, making it tough to type.  I don't mind one bit.

He has taken a liking to the big chair Joan bought for me... well, maybe for Ruf.  He sits in it with me, he sits in it on his own when I get up.  It gives him plenty of room to stretch out...


And roll over...


And stretch out some more...


Look at that furry belly - it takes all the restraint I can muster to not reach out and rub it every time I see it.  Yes, he likes belly rubs, but not so much when he's sleeping.  I think he gets that from me.

;-)


No comments: