Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Now, she's into it...

A long day on the road.  Another motel.  Little Izzy is no longer afraid of a change in rooms, but seems to look forward to the new exploration opportunities.  Tonight's room has two queen beds - perfect for leaping back and forth.  And when I'm done with that, I'm going to show Izzy how to do it.  Yeah, I'm kidding... I don't leap much anymore.  But, Izzy is having fun with it.

It was cold and just starting to sprinkle when we left this morning.  The temp dropped and the rain picked up.  And to add to the fun: the wind blew like stink.  Gusts approaching 50 mph at one point.  I was glad to not be towing anything high profile.

The speed limit across Oregon was 65 mph.  Up that to 75 across much Idaho... today, Big Red got to run 80 mph legally across parts of Utah.  The fuel mileage didn't suffer much, and the miles ticked by.


No comments: