Saturday, September 5, 2015

Farmers' Market...


Joan has made it to a couple of the Saturday Farmers' Market in Friday Harbor; I have been driving our Roche Harbor boat most Saturdays, so I haven't made it there.  We decided to take it in...


Lots of baked goods and fresh produce.  Some hand-made items.  Other than a chocolate brownie, we didn't bring anything home.  Yeah, the brownie didn't make it home, either.  They had glutten-free brownies, regular chocolate brownies, and some other chocolate and fruit-kinda brownies... "Just a good ol' chocolate brownie for me, please."




When we got home, Joan started cleaning patio furniture while I ran to grab a scooter tag.  Before cleaning the chairs, I got a shot of this furry critter...


I think that furry jacket he's wearing is a sign that cold weather is coming.  Heading south soon.


No comments: