Thursday, September 3, 2015

Pounding...


The weather weasels were calling for rain starting around 11:15... I find it funny when they get that specific.  No rain before that; as in 0% chance of precip.  Then, rain for a few hours, then a chance of some clearing for late afternoon.

How it looked this morning...


About 9:15, the rain came down.  Pounding.  We're not going anywhere for a while.  Little Izzy is being patient... wanting to go outside, but understanding the rain.  She how sweet she is...


"Can we go outside now?"

"Maybe later, Izzy - you don't want to go out in the rain."


"I'm tired of this crap!  I wanna go outside, and I wanna go outside, NOW!"

Yeah, I'm kidding.  I waited for her to yawn... looks pissed, though, doesn't she?  ;-)

She's just sweet...


See the little tucked front legs - she understands.  Maybe.  Just don't mess with her.  Inside that little 8 pound body is the heart of a lion.


No comments: