Sunday, September 27, 2015

Well, that doesn't happen very often...


The park we are currently in is a 55+ park.  I used to think that was "discriminatory"... these days, I think it is a really good idea.  ;-)

Most of the time, these parks get very quiet after 8:30 or so.  Compare that to a State Park or other campground where there might be screaming children and rowdy drunks with big bonfires... well, you get the idea.

The RV next to us must have been having a few friends over last night.  And by "a few friends," I mean there was a whole lot of drinking, hooting, and hollering.  With the air conditioner running (drowning out the noise), I didn't think much of it... well, other than the fact that they didn't invite us.

We were in bed at 10:00.  They weren't.  Not at 11:00 or midnight, either.  We agreed that they weren't "bothering" us, just found it unusual.  This morning, when I took Izzy for a "let's get out before it is too hot for your little paws to walk on the gravel" morning walk (before 7:00), I found a few cans that had been discarded in our site.  Now, that is very unusual for RVer types.  I didn't want anyone to think that we are pigs, so I picked up the cans and threw them back over into their site.

Pretty quiet over there this morning.  Time to test out the outdoor speakers on the Winnebago... you know, just a monthly test to make sure all the equipment is working.  ;-)  Just kidding.


No comments: