Friday, June 8, 2018

Yeah, yeah...


If you said, "The Beatles, She Loves You, 1964," you lose 100 bonus points.  That would be: "Yeah, yeah, yeah!"

No, this isn't about music.  Well, there is some music coming, but not about The Beatles.  Well, I did play some Beatles tunes.  This is about: "Yeah, yeah, scooters, boat, dolphins, lunch... who gives a furry rat's rear?  Where's Rufus?"

Rufus is doing fine, thanks for asking.  When Steph was here, she asked, "What's Rufus's middle name?"  I thought for a moment... we haven't given him a middle name.  It needed to be something Irish sounding, to go with Rufus (and my Irish heritage).

Rufus Murphy Bathurst.

Sitting on his tower this morning...


He looks pretty intense there, doesn't he?  Nah, he is as sweet as ever.  You'll never see him angry, like this...


No, he is not screaming.  Yes, he is still very vocal, but that photo above is mid-yawn.  He really is a sweet boy.  As long as you don't mess with his human (me).  Mess with me, and Rufus will eat your face.

But, as we all know, music soothes the savage beast...


He loves it when I sing for him.  Yes, he has his head resting on my guitar.  If I can teach him to shill for tips, we'll take this show on the road.  ;-)


No comments: