Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Why do men have nipples?


It’s a rhetorical question.  In my head it’s because of symmetry... or at least as an indicator so we’ll know where to push for check compressions in case we need to do CPR,

That said, there are many things that “are there” that we could do without.

We’re at the south end of a large wet weather system - managed to stay mostly dry today.  Just for grins, I rode my Vespa to pick up mail... there wasn’t any... I didn’t mind.  ;-)  With the threat of more rain, I wasn’t planning on going too far... I’ve ridden in all kinds of weather, but don’t intentionally look for it these days.

I now understand why the Vespa has a tach; I’ve felt they were mostly decorative on a scooter since there is no shifting.  Today, a couple on a Harley rolled up beside me at a stop sign.  I’ve had 9 Harleys over the years, most of them were politely quiet, none were obnoxiously loud.  This bike was LOUD.

If not for the tach, I wouldn’t have had any idea if my scoot was running.

Someone is going to ask... no, I didn’t embarrass him off the line of the 4-way stop - he turned right, I was going straight.   ;-)



No comments: