If you said, "The Cyrkle, 1966, from their album Red Rubber Ball," you get 20 bonus points. Nothing on my mind... yeah, more lyrics from the song.
It was that kind of day; resting up after yesterday. The Tylenol and Ibuprofen helped, but the jaw pain would come and go. Mostly, it hung around.
I didn't leave the house... and I feel the cabin fever building. Joan made us breakfast (soft: scrambled eggs). Got a soak in the hot tub before the heat of the day really kicked in. Joan got us some take out for lunch. I fed the cats. Late this afternoon, Joan asked if I felt up to playing some music for her... "Anything for my Honey," but I felt it in my jaw while singing (without much gusto).
Getting towards the end of the day, it feels like I'm getting beyond the hurting.
No comments:
Post a Comment