... forget to make a blog post yesterday and today.
I took it easy for a couple days, recuperating from the root canal. Today was much better. Only 2 Extra Strength Tylenol as of 4:00 pm.
Not wanting to do much of anything outside; today's high was 115º. Same thing for tomorrow. We did make an excursion out for lunch, to the nearby In & Out Burger. With me taking little bites and chewing on the "other side" of my mouth.
Yes, that mediocre image was taken with my Oakley Meta glasses. Joan was leaning in because I was whispering.
When we got home, I did take on one Honey-Do project: installing a keypad lock between Steph and Dan's house and ours. There was a "double-key" deadbolt; Joan wanted a keypad so it can be locked or unlocked from either side without needing a key... making it like the rest of our exterior and garage doors.
While I had the door open between our homes, there was a parade of cats going back and forth. They have 3, we have 2... it felt like there were about 15 of 'em with all the coming and going. Yes, everybody got a treat.

No comments:
Post a Comment