Saturday, July 25, 2026

Kickin In...

 

The antibiotic is doing its job: the jaw pain is less.  I had doubts yesterday.  In this day of instant gratification, I guess I expected similar with the pain relief.  Well, hope more than expectation.

It makes that wait I mentioned yesterday more bearable.

 

2 comments:

Earl49 said...

Tooth pain like abscesses are long to develop and do not resolve instantly. Glad to hear of some progress.

The Hawaiian show is over. It went pretty well and was only 90° when we played. We did not stick around the park for long after coming off stage. Alice flew all day yesterday and got home late. She was a real trooper just getting up and coming along this morning. I had fun but am glad it is over....

Captain Jim and the Blonde said...

Glad you had a good time and that Mother Nature was reasonable for your Hawaiian show. Tell Alice the Arizona contingent says, "Welcome home!"