Friday, July 3, 2026

Let's Cut To The Video...

 

This one was just fun: the video from yesterday's ride... the Burgman 200 scoot is a hoot to ride.  Very "flickable" (that's a motorcycle/scooter term meaning it turns fast and easy in the curves).  Then, there's the HoverAir X1 Pro - the drone that launches from your hand and performs "intelligent" maneuvers, like Follow Me, Zoom Out, Orbit, and a bunch of others.  No controller necessary, just click through the options then press the button.

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I wasn't planning on a video - thought I'd probably just do a photo or two from a higher perspective.  With the lack of traffic, I could go as fast or slow as I wanted (within reason, of course); and see how the X1 Pro handled the situation.

Here's the video: about 3 1/2 minutes, with music and a voice-over, just for the fun of it...


 --------

A music jam with "my local guys"... well, 3 of us are from Laveen.  As always, at Allan's house.  Allan on bass and vocals, Tony on lead guitar and vocals, Bob on keyboards, Joe on drums, and me on guitar and vocals.  We play classic rock 'n roll.

Some photos I took (and that's why I'm not in them)...





 Yes, it is a lot of gear.  I am fortunate: Allan has a Marshall amp just like mine, so I don't have to cart it back and forth.

 

No comments: