Monday, November 26, 2012

I got the power...

Well, more accurately, she has the power.  Before you say, "Of course, she does," let me say that I am referring to something different.

This morning, I was playing my guitar... plugged into an amp and a PA.  Joan said, "This is so nice."  I thought she was referring to my playing... "I have the washer and dryer running.  The dish washer, too.  The coffee maker.  The air conditioner is running.  And, I have water running for the jacuzzi tub (being heated by a tankless water heater)."

I was thinking, "She must have bought stock in the utility company."

No.  "I have all that running at the same time.  After managing power all summer on the boat, and pretty much running only one thing at a time, I can run anything I want."

Of course, we don't have a washer/dryer, dish washer, or jacuzzi tub on the boat... if we did, I'd never leave it. ;-)



No comments: