Sunday, October 21, 2018

Rainy days and Sundays...


If you said, "The Carpenters, 1971," we have to delete 500 bonus points from your account - that song was "Rainy Days and Mondays."

But, it is a Sunday, and it has been gray all day.  No hard pounding rain, but an on and off drizzle; more on than off.  Looking out from the deck...


Raindrops on the water and water pooling on the boat cover.  So, not a good day to get out and about.  But, when the going gets wet, the tough stay inside and eat.

I don't often post images of food.  I had mentioned to Joan a post about "lasagna soup" that I had seen on Facebook.  She did her own take on that...


This may be the best single item meal I've had in a long time!  She makes great lasagna - this is the "soup version" of that.  And that pull-apart roll has been stuffed with cheese and herbs.  My belly is full, but I am drooling just looking at this photo.

The perfect comfort food on a dreary ol' day.


No comments: