Is Joan flirting with you?
(Sigh) No. But, little Stella has her way of flirting...
Today is a big day for her: one year old. She has been with us almost 7 months, and was estimated to be around 5 months old when we brought her home. Her life has certainly changed, coming from being on her own in a parking lot to having a family, including a feline big brother.
We are guessing that this is as big as she is going to get. Half the size of Murphy, twice the attitude. And sweet as can be... most of the time.

5 comments:
Nice.... Duke has been with us for 5½ years now, if I remember adoption dates correctly. He sure won the life lottery.
Wow - that 5 1/2 years went by fast. I know you and Alice dote on your furry family members (as it should be). Any idea how old Duke was when you got him?
He was maybe 2½ or 3 but came into the shelter as a stray. So we put him at "7-ish". Just old enough that he cost me $1400 in dental work last month. I checked and we adopted him right before the New Year in 2021. The shelter was only doing virtual adoptions due to the Plague, and the first time we met him was when they delivered him to the car. But it worked out. It was love at first sight for both him and Alice. I just stay out of the way so I can continue to live indoors.... (knowing my place in the hierarchy).
It would be a shame if Alice had to put you out at night. Smart on your part to go with the flow... but I know you are the Alpha male. Probably. ;-)
As I often say: Of course I am the captain of the ship. But let me check with the Admiral first.
Post a Comment