Thursday, July 16, 2026

It starts with some friendly grooming...

 

Murphy and Stella...


 "You kids play nice..."

No kitties were injured in the making of this video.

 

4 comments:

Earl49 said...

Lick, lick, lick.... chomp. Thus it has always been with our kitties. I enjoyed the added sound track too.

104° here officially yesterday. I think we were a couple of degrees warmer than PHX. This morning a strong thunderstorm just moved through, adding humidity for today's 98° high. Yay....

Captain Jim and the Blonde said...

Hi Earl - Eight months into being a two-cat family, and these two are good together. They will eat side-by-side, nap together on the couch, and are mostly playful together.

Into monsoon season here, with higher humidity. This morning, right after a rain, the temperature was 79º, the humidity 78%. Now, if there was a bit of salt air, I might feel more at home. ;-)

Earl49 said...

I got my bike ride in after the t-storms. I gave it some time to dry but still was dodging puddles on the street. At 0920 it was 84° and over 50% RH - pretty warm and humid for this area. Heading for 98° later.

Captain Jim and the Blonde said...

As written on the back of almost every high school senior wallet-size photo: "Stay cool!" ;-)