Friday, October 20, 2017

It wasn't a "day off"...


... from our boating time.  The boat trailer had to go back to our storage unit.  Passing the 4-week mark since its last use, I pulled the coach out and exercised the generator.  Joan swept out the storage unit.  She found a "snake wrapper"... well, it used to be a snake skin, but the snake left it behind when he shed it.  No, she didn't go all girly and scream - she held it up: "Look what was in here!"

From there, since we are more than half way there, it was a quick trip to Mexico to pick up some meds.  We shouldn't have to go back there for quite a while.  Back to my favorite: Bass Pro Shop... I didn't find anything, but Joan updated her fall wardrobe.

A late lunch out - I am able to open my mouth wide enough to eat a Chick-fil-A sandwich; another step back to normal.  Using the word "normal" kinda loosely.  ;-)

Friends Mike and MJ made it home to Texas yesterday from their other home in Colorado, and we'll toast their homecoming for happy hour.  Later.

I did get to look at my boat a couple times today... at its own dock, where it belongs.  That doesn't suck.  ;-)


No comments: