Wednesday, October 18, 2017

The details...


And the photos.  Two trips out on the water today... well, three if you count my trek from the ramp to our dock.

On the first trip, lots of boats and some great dolphin activity.  Yes, I have truly missed this.  With all the photos we shot, this could seem endless, so I'll show some highlights.





Boats...






And, the dolphins - faces, tails, bellies... Joan and I were hooting and hollering.  The first dorsal fin...


Swimming up close to the boat...





The Roseate Spoonbills have started to show up...


Back to the dolphins...















A spy-hop...


As this shrimper went by, we hoped for some bow surfing...





Group shot...





I can't say what was going on here, but they looked like they were having fun...


A pec wave...


Some tail...



What a great way to get back out on the water!


No comments: