Thursday, November 23, 2017

Good day to not be a turkey...


Our thanks to Mike and MJ for hosting Thanksgiving for the four of us at their house.  We loaded up our little red wagon to take our share of the feast...


While the turkey and potatoes cooked, we played Mexican Train; Mike and MJ:


I won't mention who won... but, it was me.  Then, it was time to finish up the food work...


MJ had de-boned the turkey, put stuffing down the middle and tied it up...


Yes, it was as tasty as it looks.  I wasn't the only one who thought so...


That is Gracie - she anxiously awaited any of the fixings to hit the floor.

Good food, lots of it, fun conversation.  Nice holiday celebration.

Their house is only a block from ours, on a different canal.  That canal as we walked home...


Joan taking a turn with the wagon while I shot the photo above...


Food coma.  I am very thankful that we have no plans to take on the Black Friday crowds tomorrow.

:-)


No comments: