Saturday, November 25, 2017

Tag...


I haven't played the scooter tag game in a while.  Yesterday afternoon, a tag came up that is right up my alley.  Well, up the street.  A lighthouse.  We just happen to have a lighthouse close by.  I pulled the scoot out and went for a short ride, capturing this...


Tag: your scooter by a lighthouse.  No, the scaffolding isn't to fix the "leaning" structure - that was from getting the photo with the wide angle lens on my phone.  I use the phone to get photos for the tag game, because you can post them right on the spot from your phone... a couple minutes might make the difference in someone else getting the tag first.  Before using my phone to post right from the spot, I got beat to the punch a couple times, before I could get home and get it sent from my laptop.

When you post the tag, you have two hours to post a new subject - this photo was a two-in-one: your scooter with scaffolding.  No, there is no "purpose" in this - it is all about getting out for an impromptu ride.

:-)

Oh, and about that scaffolding around the lighthouse: it was a refurbishing project started a year ago in October.  It was supposed to be completed in 4 months.  Sooo, only 9 months late so far.  Apparently, there was "a design change," so that has to go through different government red-tape.  That change may have been the color of the paint on the lighthouse or the railing - no idea what, but the lighthouse just sits there, the refurbishing not being completed.  Kinda sounds like the dredging operation on our island.




No comments: