Sunday, February 6, 2022

Sometimes you just gotta…

 

I’m talking about Mother Nature again.  It has been cold and windy since we got home from our Iowa trek.  Today was mostly cloudy, but it got all the way up to about 56º.  That’s a bit below my “riding comfort zone,” but it has been 12 days since I got in a scooter ride… time to fix that.


It wasn’t fast, it wasn’t far, but it was good.  Yes, that’s one of my riding jackets I’m wearing and not the one piece riding suit.  I had on riding jeans, a t-shirt and a sweatshirt - fits better under a riding jacket.

The traffic was reasonably light.  More Minnesota license plates than I’ve seen in quite a while.  (Insert your own “Minnesota drivers” joke here); no doubt this 50º weather feels balmy to them.  Not quite balmy to me, but the riding felt great.

Yeah, I needed that.


No comments: