... And Les(s) Nessman.
If you said, "From the sit-com WKRP In Cinncinnati: what Johnny Fever would say when introducing reporter Les Nessman," you get 30 bonus points.
No reporters on this one - today was music day with Allan and his bunch. I didn't get any photos, but all 6 of us were there. Allan's "wee little sister" (that's how he described her. Good description - I'm guessing she was about 4'10"... she looked up at me when I met her and said, "Goodness, you're really tall."
"I'm guessing from your perspective, most people are... tall is not a descriptor used with me. But, thanks."
I had a good time making music with these guys today. A completely different experience from the Brothers MIM or the Hip Replacements.
2 comments:
"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly". - Mr. Carlson, as Les Nessman describes the debacle of turkeys being dropped from a helicopter at 1000 feet, plopping like wet sacks of cement. That is one the all-time great scenes from TV and still makes me LOL.
I am chuckling as I read that, Earl; and remembering the scene on TV. What a great ensemble cast.
Post a Comment