Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Still Crap Air Quality...

 

I took Murphy out this morning - we didn't stay out too long.  The visibility is better, but you can feel the grit in the air.  A Category 5 dust storm moved through the area early yesterday morning.

That said, cabin fever is setting in for the humans in our house - Joan asked if we could do lunch out.  I suggested it yesterday, but... nope.  I think we are both in for today.

In a response to a comment from Earl on yesterday's post, I mentioned that we have put off any short trips (3 to 5 days) because of smoke from wildfires, hot temperatures, and even localized flooding in a couple places we considered.

On the way to Mark's on Monday, I recorded some rambling with the Oakley Meta Vanguard Glasses.  Finally got around to uploading it today.  This is "unlisted," so this blog post is the only place you'll see this clip...


 

No comments: