Saturday, August 15, 2026

Two... Seems Like More...

 

I have said that about the cats in our family.  Add three more to the mix and it seems like a LOT more!

I am taking care of the grandkitties while Steph and Dan are delivering Dicha in California and picking up a couple more puppies for their Phoenix Guide Dog group.

Last night, we had an "open door policy," and let the grandkitties come to visit at our house.  Everyone is good together, but Stella did hiss at Alfie when he got too close.  Alfie is a special needs boy, so he wasn't being aggressive (he is very passive).  He shrugged his shoulders and moved on.  We just like all the kitties to have some human interaction when Steph and Dan are gone.

Stella and Tango sharing some space...


 

This morning, I got our two fed, then went over to t"he neighbors" to take care of food and meds for their cats.  I always send Steph photos at each feeding so she can see that everyone is doing fine; eating and getting attention...



 Proof of life.  And feeding.  ;-)

No comments: