Wednesday, December 19, 2018

A little plot of land - just big enough to put in...


... a small crop.  No, I haven't gone back to my Iowa roots, I'm talking about my boy, Rufus.

I was sitting outside on the deck with him this morning.  Joan gets him his own planter with "cat grass" that grows in it...


He loves it!  Izzy and Molly used to eat grass once in a while; Rufus seems to just like to put his face in it.  Maybe gnaw on it a bit, but not actually eat it.  It is his and he knows it.  We have a small bit of grass in our yard here, but... sand burrs and fleas, so he doesn't go there.  This is his that we can take anywhere.

Later, while working up a photo of him I had taken earlier, he was sitting on my lap; well, almost on my lap...


"Hey, I look pretty good there, huh?"  Yes, Rufus, you do...



No comments: