Thursday, March 16, 2023

A Preview...

 

Here's an advance look at the music video Mark and I have been working on...


Mark did the music production, I did the video production.  Videography by Cindy (Mark's wife), Mark, and me.  The "garage band" you see in the video is the group that gets together every other week or so; mostly friends of Mark's who also volunteer at MIM (the outstanding Musical Instrument Museum in Phoenix).  They call themselves: the Brothers MIM.

Mark played lead guitar, keyboard, bass, horn section, background vocal, and programmed the drums.  I sang lead vocal, played guitar, and hand percussion (congas and lead triangle).  We did the music tracks in separate locations (Mark in Arizona, me in Texas), then worked on the video once we were together in Phoenix.  Most of the other videos we've done have had us in separate locations, so it was fun to be able to be together in this one.  And have the guys who get together in the video.

 


No comments: