Monday, March 20, 2023

Road Trip!

 

You're leaving the Phoenix area?  No, but thanks for asking.  More struggling with the Insta360 app - getting the wifi in the camera to connect with my iPad so I can edit and download all the video I shot on Saturday.  Joan wanted to make a run to Sam's Club and Wally World... I went along to see if the camera wifi would work, once away from this RV park.

Yep.  And by "went along," I mean: passenger seat with the camera and iPad on my lap.  My goal: get through about 25 video clips to edit and get saved on the iPad... and then download that to my MacBook Pro once home ('cause that part takes even more time, working with the 5mg cap on my phone hotspot).

As it played out, the camera did stall out once Joan fired up Apple Car Play to use the Maps app.  Then it started again.  I sat in the car while Joan went into Walmart, and got the rest of the videos onto the iPad.  The iPad is the best device to use to edit the 360 clips out of the camera; then push those edited clips to the laptop for the final cuts and edits.  With the camera wifi not working at the RV park, I lost a couple days on that project.

It will probably be a couple days to wade through this, but here's a couple still "snapshots" from the videos...



No comments: