Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Connection...

 

A dating app?  This is a good place to insert my favorite line: "No, Joan doesn't let me date."  Yeah, it's a joke.

I got together with Mark and his friends for some music making... with a plan to also shoot some video for the last song that Mark and I did.  I shot some video, then Cindy (Mark's wife) graciously shot a bunch more so I could be in it, too.

I would like to say she did a great job with it... but, I don't know - the darn camera (an Insta360 One X2, the one I use to shoot most of the 360 videos) won't connect with any of my devices (iPhone, iPad, Macbook Pro).  It normally hooks right up, using the camera's built-in wifi.  I can see a very small preview on the camera, so I know the files are in there, but I can't get it to connect to download those files.

I would show you some cool photos and videos from today... if I could get them off the camera.  So, I have a message into Insta360, with the hope that they can give me some suggestions on how to get the wifi back on the camera (that's how it connects to the devices).  Yes, I tried using a cable to connect it direct - it doesn't do that.

On the bright side, we were "a garage band" today.  Literally.  We made music and shot the videos in Mark and Cindy's garage, with the plan that some of that footage will be used to make our next music video.  Well, that is the hope.


No comments: