Thursday, March 23, 2023

Warning, Will Robinson - Danger!

 

If you said, "The robot from the 60s TV series Lost In Space," you get 15 bonus points.  I still say that, when I sense a dicey situation.  It is beautiful sunshine this morning, still cooler than normal; the lady that does weather on the local NBC station (weaselette?) said, "Another day with temperatures about 15º below normal."

But, the big situation now: flood warnings.  After the heavy rain on Tuesday night and into Wednesday, there are 7 flood warnings when I pull up local info on the Weather Channel...

This will continue for the near term as the water runs downstream.  Some of the dams on streams in the Valley are having to let water out, only adding to the local problems.  Nothing in our immediate area.

I put on a jacket and a stocking cap to go out to make us breakfast on the griddle.  Get the food into the motorhome immediately, before it gets cold.

I think I will put on a lined riding jacket and get in a short ride.  Joan wants to go out for an early supper... I'm in!



No comments: