Saturday, October 19, 2024

Swapping...

 

Partners?  Oh, hell no.

Today, we swapped out the Equinox for the Roadtrek.  Well, we took the Equinox to our previous storage place to bring the cargo trailer to the new storage place.  The storage site we have is long enough to handle the cargo trailer and the van.

The weather has taken a turn towards the cool side.  Yes, really - it was 56º this morning and light rain.  That's two mornings in a row of light rain.  I put on a thick flannel shirt before taking Murphy out this morning.

The van is now in the driveway.  For a couple days.  Joan wants to line the cabinets with carpet and I want to take off the wall panel to check on a rattle coming from there (I'm thinking it is something to do with the sliding window shades).

Plus, I like having the van where I can see it.  :-)


--------

And, just because he's so handsome, a couple Murphy photos...




No comments: