Friday, July 8, 2022

CSI...

 

Not the TV show.

I took Rufus out for a walk this morning.  When we got to the back of our site, he sniffed in the air, then honed in on the source of the smell: something had crapped at the back of our site.  He pulled on the leash, straining to get at the poop.  I held him off, but the boy is strong.

Yes, I went out and bagged it.  It pisses me off when people are too lazy or inconsiderate to pick up after their pets.  Of course, there are some who will say, "It may have been a rabbit or a coyote."  Sure... or maybe aliens beamed down, just to crap here?

I have sent the pile of crap to CSI... Canine Shit Investigations.  They will analyze it and use DNA to determine the breed and perhaps the specific dog.  I will find you.  And when I do, I will pull my motorhome to your site and dump the contents of the black tank in front of your door.  I have seen Liam Neeson movies... I have special skills, too.

--------

Getting reinforcements to pick up the poop...



No comments: