Tuesday, July 12, 2022

I was going to post another riding video, but...

 

I couldn't believe the crowd lining the street, just to get a glimpse of the CTX...


 

Yeah, I'm kidding.  I shot a bunch of video of my ride today, but figured this one minute clip would be enough for this post.  Y'all have seen plenty of riding videos.

I was riding through Deadwood this afternoon, hoping to get a view of all the 3-wheelers... but, they're out on a poker run.  This crowd is lined up to see the 2:00 staged gunfight on the street in downtown Deadwood.  My timing was good - another minute or two and I would have been caught on a blocked off street.

But, the rest of the riding was good!  Rimrock Highway, Norris Peak Road, Nemo Road, Vanocker Canyon Road, Boulder Canyon Highway, through Deadwood, Hwy 85, then I-90 back to Rapid City.


No comments: