Sunday, September 6, 2026

Big Sweet Face...

 

Well, Murphy would be inclined to say, "big tough boy," but he can certainly be sweet.  I took this image this morning while he and I were out on the patio...


 My phone has 3 lenses - this was about the maximum magnification before the image would fall apart.  I like to get photos of fur babies with a longer focal length to give them some separation from the background; not what a phone camera does best.

"Did you have one of your sun glasses with a camera on?"  Yes, I did and thanks for asking.  That would be far worse for capturing an image like this - the camera in my glasses is like a typical action camera: very wide angle.  Good for capturing an overall scene in a candid manner, but not the right tool to get a close up.

I took this photo a few days ago when Joan and I were out for lunch...


 Sitting just across the table from her, you can really see how wide angle the lens is.  Oh, and the pizza was really good (Spinato's).  That's a sweet face, but not big; just right.

 --------

Out and about today; a bit of shopping, then lunch at Abuelo's...


 Upscale Mexican.  When we got home, we brought in a bag from the shoe store - Stella was ecstatic...


 "This is the best surprise, ever!  Thank you for thinking of me!"  She is grateful for her life with our family.  We are grateful to have both of these kitties in the family.

 

No comments: