Yesterday, we had rehearsal for the Hip Replacements (AZ) - or, as Podge calls it: THRAZ. We have a gig coming up on Sunday, and we haven't been together for quite a while (I'm thinking it has been almost 2 months). More gigs coming up in the following months.
Rehearsal went well. I enjoy making music with Mark, Ron, and Podge. We all have decades of playing experience, and we flow together nicely. Everybody has input and it is a good, cooperative effort.
It was raining when I left our house, heading the 32 miles to Mark's place. Dry by the time I got there, so I didn't have to schlep my music gear in the rain. I was able to load up the Equinox in the garage to stay dry.
Coming home, I could see some rain shafts over the Estrella Mountains, but it was west of my routing. Joan helped me unload gear from the car, then while she made supper, I took Murphy outside. The weather to the east of us is clearing; clouds being lit by the setting sun to the west. I grabbed a camera...
To the east, the moon was rising with the diminishing clouds...
Pretty close to a full moon, which will happen here Saturday morning.
--------
While I was making music, Joan had plenty of tasks to keep her busy at home. One of those tasks was assembling a cabinet that will hold cat supplies in the garage. Fortunately, she had plenty of feline help on that project...
Pretty sure she was appreciative of all that hands-on (paws-on?) help. ;-)


No comments:
Post a Comment