Thursday, September 24, 2026

Stella's Turn...

 

My little furry girl is cute and sweet.  She is learning to be a subject for the camera.  I posted an outdoor image of Murphy the other day, here is one of Stella...


 That image is from my iPhone.  Joan took a bunch with her iPhone 17 (much newer than mine)...


 Enlarged, the image quality from Joan's phone is much better.  And, because my little girl is so darn cute, here's a couple more from Joan's phone, mostly for me...



 A bit more info on why I am so taken with these photos: that thing Stella is sitting in is the toy she and Murphy like best, currently.  Stella pulled the cardboard scratcher out of the base and is using it as a recliner.  Yep, all on her own.

I particularly like those little black tufts on her ears (you have to look close). 

1 comment:

Earl49 said...

Bobcat tufts, I call them. Or maybe Roberta cat..... adorable either way.