Saturday, September 5, 2026

Sweet Little Face...

 

Me?  Aw, shucks, you're embarrassing me.  Of course, I am not talking about me.  This post is about sweet little Stella...


 I caught her in a rare moment of stillness, lit by the light coming through the patio door.  That little face leaves me all mushy.  Yeah, I may have to turn in my man-card.  She is just a delight.  Oh, there are times when we have to tell her to "not pick on your brother."  Murphy is really pretty patient with her, but I don't think he realizes his size and strength compared to her.

Stella is playful and snuggly.  She loves attention from her people.  She spends a lot of time on Joan's lap and in her arms.  And plenty of time playing with her brother.  She can entertain herself just fine, too.

She and Murphy are family. 

2 comments:

Earl49 said...

Much like Murphy (and Rufus before him) Stella really won life's lottery when she met you guys. So adorable. I will have to go take some more insulin.

Captain Jim and the Blonde said...

She is pretty darn sweet, Earl. I have seen no ill effects from that, other than she can turn it on and get away with occasional naughtiness... like when she "sneak attacks" her big brother. ;-)