Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Mental Floss...

 

If you said, "A song by the philosopher Jimmy Buffett, 1996, on the album Banana Wind," you get 20 bonus points.

It was 86º this morning when I got up.  Cooler than usual, for those keeping track.  I was in dire need of some two-wheel, in-the-breeze therapy.  Also known to me as: mental floss.

I was a bit slow getting out - I pulled something in my back when I was making the bed this morning.  Literally, I was just bending over.  I saw stars.  But, I was determined to get out for a ride.  Joan suggested I put my back support on; not sure that did anything, but pushing back against the backrest on the Burgman make it less painful.

It was a glorious ride!  I grabbed a 360 camera on my way out the door, no plan for what to shoot.  I decided to try a bunch of short (most less than 10 seconds) clips, to make my life easier with the editing.  It still took over an hour to edit and download what became a 4 minute and 40 second video...

A few stills (from the video clips)...






No comments: