I had some time to get the video from the Styx/Chicago concert downloaded. I have to admit that the sound balance for Chicago wasn't as bad on the video as it seemed in person. See if you hear a difference between the sound on these bands...
These concert videos are pretty easy to edit and get posted, especially when compared to shooting 360 video from a scooter or motorcycle. Both make for good memories, but that less than 5 minute video I shot on the scoot on Monday took me a couple hours to edit, download, put into a video editor on my laptop, then add a voice over. Whereas that 27 minute concert video took me less than an hour, including the time to download the video clips from my phone to my laptop.
That said, I am glad to have both.
--------
Speaking of both - here's a shot of Murphy grooming Stella...
It's really kinda sweet when they do this for each other... especially when it doesn't devolve into a chomp.
And, a look at my handsome boy with some nice light coming through the window...
Because who doesn't like cat content? :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment