Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Quokka...

 

If you said," The quokka (Setonix brachyurus) is a small cat-size marsupial, native to Western Australia, famous for its smiling face," you get 20 bonus points.

Meet a Quokka, aka the world's happiest animal, aka a Short ... 

I had never heard of a quokka before seeing it on the Today Show this morning.  It prompted me to do some research.  Did you know that quokka excrement is highly toxic to humans?

OK, I just made that up.  That is a quokka shit.

Yes, I am ashamed of myself for making up that really bad pun.  And that is a big fat lie.  I laughed out loud when I told that pun to Joan.  Sometimes I crack myself up.  She laughed... not at the pun, but at the fact that I couldn't keep a straight face when I said it.  Sometimes it is about the delivery.

--------

And just because he is so handsome...


 Murphy looking good in the early morning light.

 

No comments: