Saturday, March 16, 2019

Getting the band back together...


Sorta.

We got to see friends Mark and Cindy a couple weeks ago, for lunch.  Today, it was the opportunity for Mark and me to make some music.

We met over at their house, visited for a while (talked about kids, plans, etc), then set up some music gear.  Mark is a talented player who can play guitar, bass, and keyboards (his main instrument).  We talked about different guitars, and Mark got a chance to try out my Emerald X10...


Judging by the smile, I think he approved.  Then, time to make some music...




Using the OnSong app on each of our iPads, we could pull up the same song and go for it.  Technology has changed the way musicians learn songs these days.

I also pulled out the Spire Studio, and recorded a couple tunes.  I may need some time to download and mix, but I'll try to get something posted here.

Lots of fun to play together once again.


1 comment:

Hudson River Boater said...

Looking Forward to see a Jam Session..