Saturday, March 23, 2019

Together again, again...


Mark and I got together again to make some music.  It is just a delight to play with him, because we can just look at each other, nod, and we both know where we are going.  Being able to pull chords and lyrics off the internet makes it easy for us to be working on a song individually, so when we do get together it comes together faster.

Also, Mark got a Spire Studio, so we will be able to send files back and forth and work on songs together... from a distance.  If we were closer, I'd be ready to start booking gigs again.

I need to put down a track or two and do some mixing, and I will post one of those joint-ventures from a distance.

It did get a little confusing today, with his Spire Studio sitting next to my Spire Studio, and each of us controlling them separately.  Or in one case, where I started the recording on each, one by hand, one by the app.  I think.  ;-)


No comments: