Friday, March 1, 2019

Gotcha!


Our poor kid has been feeling lousy for almost 3 weeks.  Joan has been "bugged" by something, but not as bad as the kid.  Dan and I have been unscathed.  Well, until now.  I have been scathed.  Dan is the last man standing.  I am a man, so, of course, it is a "man cold."

I felt a twinge of something on Wednesday, a bit of a sore throat yesterday, and today, besides the coughing, I have no voice.  I'm not mentioning names, but some might think that is a blessing.  ;-)

-----

This afternoon, we sat out on the patio, under the awning; I was thinking a bit of Vitamin D from the sunshine would be good for me.  Joan asked if I'd bring the guitar out, if I felt up to it.

"Sure, but you'll have to sing."  For the record, I always sing for her - today any noise coming out of my mouth sounds like a wounded goose.  Yeah, she did fine with it.


No comments: