Monday, May 25, 2020

There's a bathroom on the right...


If you said, "One of the most quoted incorrect lyrics of the CCR song Bad Moon On the Rise, 1969," you get 25 bonus points.

Feeling a bit of cabin fever this afternoon, I decided to go looking for the current scooter tag: your scooter with an interesting restroom door.

I guess folks around here are just happy to have indoor plumbing... cuz they aren’t bothering to decorate the doors. I probably could have found something indoors but felt it would be hard to socially distance in a jail cell. Just kidding, of course - pretty sure I was the only one in a 20 mile radius trying to keep space between me and anyone else.


No, I never found an interesting bathroom door.  I did get a hot, windy ride in, though.


2 comments:

Hudson River Boater said...

The Test Weekend-- Now wait & See If The COVID Won..

Captain Jim and the Blonde said...

Yep.