Saturday, July 18, 2020

A New Song!


It has been a while since Mark and I did a new song. Joan and I have been out for just over a month now in our motorhome... it's a great way to be able to travel and still socially distance. Not so great as a recording studio.

This song is all from my music partner, Mark Lamkin - Mark wrote the words and music, played two electric guitar parts, two keyboard parts, drums, bass, background vocals, and did the mix and mastering. I did the lead vocal and acoustic guitar. (slacker)

This one started life with the Spire Studio, and as it became obvious we were going to need more than 8 tracks, Mark moved the tracks to LogicPro for the final result.

Here is our latest song: Know Somebody...

https://soundcloud.com/captainjimb/know-somebody

I think Mark did a great job with this - I've opened this up to "public," so feel free to share it.


No comments: