Friday, September 3, 2021

The first test...

 

And, I didn't study.  Not that kind of test.  It rained overnight; not pounding, but a solid, steady rain.  I was up early to look around the motorhome to see if we had any leaks.  From stuff being moved, I could tell that Joan checked things during the night, too.  So far, no sign of leaks.

The forecast is for rain throughout the day and overnight, so we'll see how things hold up.  Of course, there is a chance for more severe weather today.  At 6:00 am, I could hear the distant rumble of thunder.  Rufus is staying pretty close by my side; he doesn't seem fearful, but he is keeping a close eye (and ear) on the situation.

I call this "the first test," because we aren't moving.  Things may play out different when we're going down the road at highway speed.

I was up on the roof again yesterday, putting FlexSeal spray over all the patches... one last layer to keep the water on the outside.

-------

Update: passed.  Whew! 

No comments: