Sunday, June 16, 2024

Happy Father's Day!

 

My favorite title: Dad.  We had a nice day.  Joan made breakfast and reminded me that the new DJI camera and mic system was my Father's Day gift... and birthday, Arbor Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and probably other occasion for the foreseeable future.  Hey, I picked it out, so it is "just right."  ;-)

We had lupper (that's between lunch and supper) at Steph and Dan's place, where Dan and I made the burgers and dogs... and Murphy got to come along to play with Tango on Tango's turf.  There were cards and an appropriate amount of adoring after lupper (yes, there was a card from Murphy, including his traced-around paw print - I would have liked to have seen that in the making).  And when Joan, Murphy, and I came home, I got in a short nap... being adored can wear a guy out.  Kidding; I adore being adored, because I am pretty adorable.

I did thank Steph for being such a great kid - mostly likely due to her having such a good Dad.

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there.

No comments: