Monday, June 10, 2024

X-tra Fun...

 

Out on Joan's Xmax this morning.  I was up and out early (rolling around 6:30), after getting Murphy fed and some outdoor time for him.  The temperature was in the upper 70s - a delight!

I clipped the Insta360 Go 3 on my helmet, got some stills and video...




 

It was delightfully quiet up on the mountain; a few bicyclists, a couple of hikers, no cars in front of me the whole time, and 3 other motorcycles.  Oh, and in that photo directly above, one rabbit who ran across the road in front of me (yes, he made it unscathed).  The ride was a delight.  I do enjoy Joan's Xmax.

Coming home, I stopped for gas.  I think I put all the miles on this tank; it took 2.3 gallons and got 98 mpg - that is some economical entertainment.

A good start to the day.

We have an appointment to check out another doctor's office later this morning - looking to find the best fit for us.  I am told that Joan will take me out for lunch after.  I'm thinking Chinese buffet.

--------

Got around to working up the video from this morning's ride...




No comments: