Sunday, August 4, 2024

What the Hell??!!

 

Joan and I got out for a ride today - another nice loop with some twisty roads and time on the Blue Ridge Parkway.  I mounted the DJI Action 4 camera on top of my helmet, shooting some "short clips"... I didn't realize how short until we got home...

Yep - I shot it all in Hyperlapse.  No, I didn't mean to.  On the bright side: there was almost no editing.  Really - just added a couple sound effects.

We were riding at a pretty good clip - not this good.  And, no rain!  Although the sky did gray up a bit - it probably went by too fast to see it.

Oops.  

--------

This evening, Murph and I sat outside for a while.  It was supposed to be a walk, but one of us (and it wasn't me) didn't feel much like walking... it's a nice early evening, so there are plenty of people out and about, some walking dogs.  I get it.  But, he sat in Joan's chair and watched people and dogs go by...


The last rays of sunlight were lighting up that cute face.



No comments: