Monday, December 21, 2020

An outing...

 

It wasn't an absolute necessity, but it was time for the monthly running-of-the-generator and a few other things out at our storage unit (40 miles inland).  Combined with a stop to pick up the desk calendar I ordered.

The calendar looks great, Chick-fil-A was tasty, and we got everything done we wanted to do with the motorhome and the storage unit.



 

On the way back home, I said, "I'm tired, but I think I handled all this stuff OK.  Maybe in the next day or two, I'll take the scooter for a short ride around the neighborhood."

"Just the neighborhood, right?" Joan asked.  "You need to let me help you get it out."  No fuss, no "It's WAY too soon."  She understands.  We'll see how that works out.

It has been 3 weeks today since my prostate went missing.  I'm beginning to think it isn't coming back.

Oh, and Happy Winter Solstice... the daylight gets longer each day now.



No comments: