Sunday, December 13, 2020

Visiting with friends...

 

Not me; I'm like a hermit these days.  Rufus.  Out for our late afternoon walk, he saw his dog friends Pepper and Luna at the end of the block, and made a beeline for them.  The dogs' owner, Randy, saw that I was moving a bit slower than usual.  We talked.  Seems that this is another guy who "had the same thing done."

Well, apparently, his situation was a bit different: he was up, walking a mile or so the same day.  No pissing issues.  No "suspect areas," no problems.  So, yeah, about the same thing.  ;-)  I learned this with the hip: don't compare your situation with anyone else.

Rufus got to have some nose-to-nose time with Randy's dogs.  Everybody played nice.

Walking back to our house, Rufus saw his first dog friend, Tessa (being walked by dog Dad, David).  More nose-to-nose time.

I think Rufus has more friends than I do.  The dogs he seems to bond with are all females.  Yeah, the boy is a chick magnet.  Even inter-species.


No comments: